Our piercers have extensive piercing experience and have both been piercing for nearly 20 years. With attention to detail, you can assure the placement of the piercing as well as the actual piercing process itself will be executed skilfully.
They bring a sound knowledge of piercing after care and are always happy to assist you with any enquiries you have before and after your piercing.
Whether it’s your first or 50th piercing, it’s important it looks perfect and feels right. At Kaleidoscope, you can relax knowing you’re in the hands of complete professionals who share your aesthetic and respect your style.
- All piercings performed by experienced piercers in a private room.
- Total confidentiality assured.
- Large selection of highest-grade jewellery made from various materials, including surgical-grade steel, titanium, plexiglass and amber.
- Staff fully trained in cross-contamination prevention and only hospital-grade sterilisation techniques and single use needles and equipment are used.
- No appointment is necessary – please call the studio or check our opening hours here.
- Read our FAQs to see how the process works and get an idea of cost.
- Learn about caring for your piercing (PDF).