Due to the Government measures, we kindly ask that you follow these
regulations when attending your appointment and upon entering the studio.
- Please sanitise your hands.
- Please provide your own mask and wear it at all times while in the studio.
If you don’t have one, we will provide one.
- Come alone to your appointment, as we cannot accommodate friends
- Upon entering the shop, please practice social distancing. If you are
unsure at any time, please ask your artist or receptionist.
- You will be asked to fill out our usual consent form. It will also include
questions regarding Covid-19, as we are following NSW Government Policy’s to
help prevent the spread.
- If you are unwell or have any mild “flu-like”, cold symptoms or if you have
been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19, please do not
attend your appointment; call to reschedule.
We appreciate your support and patience during this time.
We can’t wait to see you all again soon!!
The Kaleidoscope Team