Every tattoo should be as individual as the person wearing it. At Kaleidoscope, our highly experienced artists will help you create a design that is artistic, technically excellent and will stand the test of time.
Unlike many studios, we have both custom artists and artists ready to meet the needs of walk in customers. Whether it is a large back piece or a smaller tattoo we treat all of our customers with equal respect.
Our team of friendly tattoo artists specialise in a wide range of styles including traditional, neo traditional, Japanese/oriental, realism, water colour, tribal, custom scripts, mandalas and other artistic styles.
We aim to ensure all of our customers experience the following:
- A relaxed and friendly environment.
- Comfort while being tattooed including appropriate temperatures during summer and winter.
- A relaxed experience knowing that you’re dealing with award-winning professionals.
- Staff fully trained in cross-contamination prevention, use of hospital- grade sterilisation techniques and single use needles and equipment only.
- Access to tattoo artists portfolios online to assist with ideas before booking a FREE consultation.
- Access to extensive on-site range of designs and in-house reference library.
- Knowledge of how the process works and an idea of cost through FAQS page.
- An understanding of how to care for your tattoo: TATTOO AFTERCARE.