Join our creative team! We’re looking for an established and talented tattoo artist to join the Kaleidoscope crew. This position is for an experienced tattoo artist with an existing client base and solid portfolio.
Our work environment is down to earth, friendly, creative and professional. If this sounds like you please send the following information to Luciano at management@kaleidoscopetattoo.
- In the past what tattoo studios have you worked with?
- How many years have you been tattooing professionally?
- Do you have a current NSW tattoo licence?
- Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position?
- Are you currently working in a studio? If so, what are your reasons for wanting to work with us?
- What style/s do you prefer to tattoo in?
- What is your website address (if you have one)?
- Please include your Instagram and Facebook pages (as applicable).
- What is your contact number?