KALEIDOSCOPE TATTOO STUDIO is looking for one experienced and dedicated artist who want to progress further in his/her career, working alongside a team of friendly, talented artists. We pride ourselves on growth and learning, being open to sharing with each other and most of all love and respect for our clients.
The studio has state of the art equipment, providing great comfort for the artists and the clients. Applicants must have a good work ethic, be punctual and reliable.
This position is for qualified artists only, no apprentices. Priority will be given to well-established tattoo artists with a client base.
Please read carefully below.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must know basic English and hold a current NSW tattoo license.
To apply please provide:
- Facebook, Instagram, website link or portfolio.
- Where you are from.
- Previous shop experiences.
- Why you would like to join our team?
- Three references.
Please email management@kaleidoscopetattoo.